Whether you are a group of up to 4 adults or a solo traveller, we can arrange a private and fully-guided tour just for you. We tailor-make our tours to suit your photographic preferences (landscape, wildlife etc) and budget - and we also have some suggested itineraries.
Our tours are made from the ground up and tailor-made just for you - to maximise your time shooting the subjects and locations that interest you. Accommodation and travel are tailored to suit your needs and we are often asked to incorporate many other things into our trips - such as helicopter access to inaccessible shoot locations, culinary experiences, vineyard visits, whale watching, fishing and hunting.
We see it as our role to seek out the rare, the special, the truly unique - in order to ensure that our discerning clients have an experience that is unmatched. Stunning locations and unique local knowledge will ensure your portfolio is much richer following your trip to New Zealand. Clients often win competitions with their photos from our tours.
Marcus can meet you and pick you up from anywhere in New Zealand and drop you off at any destination - and create a tour for you to take you between those two points. If you have a particular aspect of technique you wish to work on, Marcus' experience and knowledge is at your personal disposal throughout your trip.
Costs for these tailor-made tours are dependent on the number travelling, standard of accommodation required, activities included etc. Average costs are from $600 per person, per day, based on a party of two. This figure includes professional trip planning and guide fees, private ground transport and twin share accommodation (with continental breakfast) in 3 to 4 star properties. Third party activities such as whalewatching or helicopter trips are additional.
You choose your photography subjects and interests
What would you like to photograph? Tell us about your interests and we will create a tour based on what you like to photograph, see and do.
Here are some popular interest choices:
- Landscapes - lakes, mountains, coastal, rural and farmland, city and street scapes
- Sea Mammals - including seals, whales and dolphins
- Birds - New Zealand has a wide variety of unique land birds and many visiting species. It is particularly known for its pelagic (sea bird) species such as Albatross and Gannets
- Culture - Maori and Polynesian cultures
- People - although model releases will be required, unlike many countries, NZ's privacy laws extend to people in public places if the images are to be used commercially